1. Upon arrival, we ask that our customers park in the field out back and drive slowly watching for children and pets.
2. A waiver needs to be signed, stating that you are responsible for yourself and your belongings upon the river. To download a printable .PDF of the waiver, click on the waiver tab (this can save you about 5 minutes at the beginning of your tubing experience at Tweed River Tubing, if the waiver is filled out and signed beforehand).
3. We will give you an overview of your trip and approx. how long it will take on that day.
4. You are welcome and encouraged to use our life jackets (free with tube rental), which are available in an array of sizes.
5. We highly recommend wearing strapped sandals (you'll lose flip-flops!), water shoes, or another form of footwear that is secured to your feet (i.e. old sneakers).
6. Please refrain from bringing any glass bottles or containers during your tubing adventure, as they can damage tubes, pollute the river, and pose a risk to you! Thanks!
7. A free shuttle will be awaiting you upon the end of your trip at designated areas.