Welcome to Tweed River Tubing!
Park & Tube!!! We are right on the river!!
Mondays and Tuesdays are Discount days $13 +tax!!!!
Located at the junction of Route 100 and 107 in Stockbridge, VT, we offer the BEST TUBES in VERMONT, as well as the most fun stretch of river! We provide life jackets, and FREE SHUTTLE back to the start point.
Tubing starts at 9:30 a.m.
Last put in is at 3:00 p.m.
Call in advance for more information and river conditions (802-746-8977).
How It Works:
1. Upon arrival, we ask that our customers leave a license or other form of identification with us after paying.
2. A waiver needs to be signed, stating that you are responsible for yourself and your belongings upon the river. To download a printable .PDF of the waiver, click here (this can save you about 5 minutes at the beginning of your tubing experience at Tweed River Tubing, if the waiver is filled out and signed beforehand).
3. Pick out your tubes (we have a few options, including smaller sizes as well as tubes with backrests with cupholders), and we ensure they are fully of inflated before sending you off on your adventure.
4. You are welcome and encouraged to use our life jackets (free with tube rental), which are available in an array of sizes.
5. We highly recommend wearing strapped sandals (you'll lose flip-flops!), water shoes, or another form of footwear that is secured to your feet (i.e. old sneakers).
6. Please refrain from bringing any glass bottles or containers during tubing, as they can damage tubes, pollute the river, and pose a risk to you! Thanks!
7. A free shuttle will be awaiting you upon the end of your trip at designated areas.
Shoot us an email:
Or give us a ring: